Thursday 14 March 2013

cornwall | gwithian downs.

Recently, my grandmother has gone to stay in a nursing home in cornwall. It's been a tough time for all the family, completely heartbreaking in fact. But I think (hope) the right decision has been made and that she & my grandfather are happier as a result. The nursing home is in south cornwall, about 20 miles from me but I see her atleast once a week and enjoy taking my grandfather there. My normal routine is to take Phoenix with me, drop my grandfather off with my grandmother, take the dog for a long walk and then see them after. It's great to take advantage of this as the nursing home is set in the most beautiful location; overlooking downs and farms and behind it, sand dunes leading to a huge beach. It also gives my grandparents time together without me :)

Here are some photos of Mothers Day last week when me & Chris enjoyed an arctic walk with the doggy to the beach.

Cornish Beauty.













No comments:

Post a Comment