Sunday 12 August 2012

Blink 182 gig @ Eden Project

When I was growing up, I went through all the 'usual' phases as a kid; punk, goth, emo etc and with that, I was into all the relevant music. But all through, I loved pop music and Blink 182 was an all-time favourite. But like everything, I grew out of them and didn't listen to them much as I got older. But when it was announced that they would be playing one of the Eden Sessions, Chris & I jumped at the chance to re-live our teenage years.

To be fair, before hand I was mainly excited because of the venue; The Eden Sessions are renowned as the 'one-day festivals' and have such a great reputation and what a better venue?!

I did, I admit get quite drunk but I was enjoying the music, atmosphere and cider! whats wrong with that?! I had such a great night and it really was like rewinding back to when I was 14 and I even re-kindled my love with Blink and haven't stopped listening to their new album.

Here are some shots of the night...

















Here are Mark Hoppus' & Travis Barkers Tweets after the gig:

And finally, my ultimate 'celebrity crush' (I have a thing for drummers)

All-in-all it was a GREAT night! I feel very lucky to have been there and see Blink in my home county. I will definitely be going to more Eden Sessions next year!

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment