Friday 23 November 2012

I hate wrapping paper!

Why?....
It's expensive.
It's thin.
It always rips.
It's shit.

Recently I have stopped buying wrapping paper for presents, for all occasions/people. I just hate it, it's always bad quality unless you spend a lot of money and then you have to have a matching gift tag. It's just a rip-off in my opinion. So what I've been doing is simply using brown parcel wrap. Genius! It's thick, good quality, cheap as chips and you can customize it with other things such as ribbons, stamps and stickers!
For birthdays I tend to leave it plain with a luggage tag and ribbon-nice and simple. And I've just started my Christmas present wrapping and I'm having a ball making the parcels look all pretty!

This I what I'm using to wrap Christmas presents at the moment: (see photo)
Parcel wrap (25 meters for £3.45+99p delivery)
Luggage tags with string (50 for £1.15 + £1.43 delivery)
Various ribbons (from Next & eBay)

It's just great-cheap, pretty and you can put your own twist on it! I way prefer using ribbon anyway. Happy days!

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment