Monday 12 November 2012

stoptober! | update #6

Hello, sorry I've been AWOL for a while!

Well here is a little update & I'm GOIG to stop calling it 'stoptober' as that, I fact has finished. And did I complete it? HELL YES! I completed the challenge and state smoke free for 28 days and I'm so proud of that!

I am currently on day 38, not on Champix and doing well. 9 days ago whilst I was on a mini break to Kinston, I kept forgetting to take my Champix tablets so I just decided to stop. It was probably a silly thing to do as I have noticed a difference, my cravings are slightly stronger but I was just sick to death of feeling nauseous and tired ALLLL the time. The tiredness was crazy. But I've since had a stop smokin appointment with Georgie and she says there is nothing wrong with stopping Champix, just to keep going doing so well!

So all is well. I am still a NON-SMOKER, and happy about it!

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment