Monday 10 December 2012

one wish.

I've been having a SHIT few days and feeling rather miserable today. The older I get the more I notice how much people differ, but also how much I'm changing as a person. My opinions are getting stronger, I'm becoming more resilient but also the stakes are higher. This may sound vague but what I mean by saying the stakes are higher is that everything comes more important and there is more to loose. Emotions are more vivid and thoughts can be toxic if you're dying for something. But no-one can change the situation. If there even is a situation. When do you make yourself not be heartbroken and just forget and carry on. This sounds pathetic and really strange, I know but things have got to change, please? I'll do anything. Cornish Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment