Tuesday 18 December 2012

stop smoking | update #8

Today is 18th December & im pretty upset! The most useful tool in my stop smoking journey has been my NHS smokefree iPhone app. BUT my iPhone went to Apple heaven last week & I lost all my apps eek! Not impressed at all and I had to grab the cheapest contract phone quickly so I ended up with the Samsung Galaxy S3. It's okay but jee whizz I miss my iPhone!

But anyway! My point is that I lost my smokefree app which sucks as I used it so much. So, I have no idea how much money I've saved or how long exactly I've given up for. But I do know one thing: it's DAY 74!!!

Do you know what this means?! Over Christmas I would have given up for over 80 days. I'm incredibly happy with this!

Things are great in this department. Cravings are a minimum although don't be disillusioned; I DO still get them! My chest is feeling heaps better-not tight at all and I'm feeling fresher than ever!
So it's all good. I'm going to end this post here as there is not much to say other than I'm still a non-smoker ;)

I've got loads of health related plans for the new year!

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment