Wednesday 28 November 2012

apology.

I don't know if anyone actually reads this blog but, just incase someone does, I feel there is an apology to be made.

This blog was never meant to be a super duper designed, beautiful blog, just a place to look at beauty products and for me to talk about thing important to me. But I've broken my camera recently and you may have noticed that all my posts are now a block of writing then a load of photos at the bottom. Because I'm blogging from my phone at the moment this is the only way I can do it! Sorry! I know it's rubbish not to have a bit of variety in the layout of the blog but hey ho!

Please bare with me until I sort my camera out and please remember that although it might not be as pretty to look at-the content is still the same!

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment