Friday 23 November 2012

a weekend in the big city.

For my 24th birthday my main present from Chris was a trip up to Kingston or the weekend and tickets for us to go see Sarah Millican at the Hammersmith Apollo. I knew about this for ages and was counting down the days until we were off work and set of to the big city. It takes about 5 hours for us to drive to the London area and wow we're out asses numb! But eventually we made it to Kingston Holiday Inn. A very posh hotel too! Out weekend was filled with shoppig around Kingston and the Bentalls centre, screaming with excited ness at the Cath Kidston & Jo Malone shops (two things I'd never sen in real life before!), eating and laughing. Sarah Millican was the best comedy show I'd ever seen. What a beaut that woman is! I feel very special walking around London and it truly is so different to everything I'm used to. People don't quite realise how scary London is to a girl like me!

Nevertheless we had a fantastic weekend! And I can't wait to go to Kingston again! Thanks to my gorgeous fiancé for this trip :)

Cornish Beauty.



















No comments:

Post a Comment