Saturday 27 October 2012

happiness

I don't know what's wrong with me but today I am HAPPY! I work up in a super duper mood and had a great day and I'm buzzing :)

I ha a fab night last night; Chris played a gig in a town near where we live for charity. It was to raise money for Cornish Hospice Care and wow it was a great night! Chris' band headlined and did not disappoint, I've seen them loads of times and last night was the best ever! And my day was made when my dad turned up even though he is poorly and lives 40 minutes away! I was so touched that he came to see us, I love him so much. He was really impressed with Chris too :)
I've always been really proud of what Chris does; drumming is his passion and he has an incredible talent but last night I was watching him grinning, literally the whole time! I was so overwhelmed with feelings of pride for my beautiful fiancé. I boogied all night with the mother-in-law and just loved it!

Chris came off stage a sweaty mess but to me he looked so hot. How did I blag myself a man like him?! Isn't he gorgeous? I truly love him with all my heart and I'm bursting with happiness today so had to tell everyone ;)

Things are going well, the family is good, we're off on a London mini-break next week, still not smoking and work has been ok. So happy days!

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment