Thursday 14 February 2013

100th Post!

Oh la la! How very exciting. I've written 100 blog posts on this blog and may I say, I am rather proud of that.

100 Blog Posts!


I started Cornish Beauty last year thinking it would just be another project that I started up and it would fizzle out quite soon after starting it, but here we are. It's become and love and a joy writing on this blog. Whilst I have bigger hopes for it, for a minute it's my little corner of the internet that i can express my feelings about whatever I like.

Considering I'm the beauty junkie that I am, I'm quite surprised to discover that I've enjoyed writing lifestyle posts a lot more. They mean something to me and it's a therapy for me. I will still be doing beauty related posts but I just don't want the pressure of promising that this blog is something that is isn't.

Thanks for visiting this site, if you have & I hope you enjoy. Here's to many more posts and the future of Cornish Beauty.

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment