Monday 25 February 2013

i'm with the drummer.

Well, well, well. It appears I am engaged to rock legend! I am the most proud person in the world right now. My incredibly talented fiance, Chris has landed himself a new project and entered established band Suitnoir as their new drummer.


Chris. In the video for 'Heart Shaped Eyes'


Suitnoir EP launch 2013.

The band are based in Cornwall (duhhhh) and have been going for years, through many line-up changes but always fronted by Rich. Now, Pixie & Chris complete the three piece line-up bringing a fresh sound to the Cornish music scene. After only two practises together, the band held their EP release (and Chris' first gig) at Bunters Bar in Truro. A small but well known venue in Cornwall.

The evening was a complete success and the band were increible. Already looking like they'd played together for years. I, for one had a great night and can't wait to see Chris play more. I get so proud seeing him on stage!

Cornish Beauty.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v57M2ae0x2I

No comments:

Post a Comment