Thursday 14 February 2013

25 facts about me.

1. I am pure Cornish...bloody ansom'.
2. I used to be an emo.
3. I experienced the most un-romantic proposal ever, but it was perfect <3.
4. My fiance is a very talented drummer.
5. I love Steps (the band that is).
6. Yoga is my new passion. Obsessed.
7. I once queued for a McFly & Busted concert for 7 hours. And cried when they came on stage.
8. I gained 13 GCSE's whilst at school.
9. My lucky/magic number is 6.
10. I've had my wedding dress picked out for a year now. 
11. I'm a bit obsessed with avocados. Yum.
12. I used to smoke 20-30 cigarettes a day.
13. I have NEVER done drugs.
14. I knew Chris for four years before we started dating.
15. I watched my little sister give birth.
16. My hair has been every colour under the sun.
17. I have no idea what i want to do, career wise.
18. I've suffered with Generalised Anxiety Disorder for many years.
19. I've travelled to Menorca 15 times.
20. I am a complete emotional wreck most of the time.
21. My engagement ring is the single most precious thing I own.
22. I would love to go to Bali one day.
23. I only have a handful of true friends, but they are all I need.
24. My favourite alcoholic drinks are gin, rose wine or cocktails.
25. I used to be a ballet dancer.




No comments:

Post a Comment