Monday 25 February 2013

cold.

I have to admit, I'm one of those people that always want the summer when it's winter and always want the winter when it's summer. I get bored pretty easily and always looking forward to the next season. But I really am dying for summer. I miss the warmth, I miss the sun, but most of all, I miss the light! I am slightly suffering from S.A.D this winter I fear.

Looking forward to more ice-creams at Eden this summer!

A glass of vino in the warm evening sunshine in the garden with Phoenix!

I think the problem with me is that, I love summer & I love winter. BUT I live in Britain and we don't have seasons like this, they all just merge into one. But the worst thing is being bundled up! I wanna be in flip-flops again :( I'll stop moaning and leave you with some pretty photos of my cottage in the sumer. lets hope it will be a nice summer this year!

Summer is...
sunshine
warmth
sunbathing
long walks
the beach
Costa pink grapefruit juice
windows & doors open
evening in the gardens
light evenings
light at 10pm!
summer gigs
festivals
Eden sessions
holidays




Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment