Monday 7 May 2012

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine [REVIEW]

I'm generally not a lipstick kinda person but recently have found myself wearing it more and lusting after lip products. One of my current favourite lip products is the widely raved about Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy.

Im sure you've heard loaaads about both of these products, as I have. They are everywhere; blog posts, reviews and YouTube videos. Living in Cornwall, I am not fortunate enough to have a MAC counter (believe it or not!), much less a Chanel or any other luxury make-up counters anywhere near me (rubbish!). So most of my make-up purchases come on-line after through research. I only recently, maybe in the last year or so started collecting high-end make-up as, lets face it, it is expensive and quite frankly most of the time I have lots of other things to spend my money on ie rent & bills..boring. But it's important to treat yourself and thats exactly what I like to do! Chris, my fiance is a drummer so all his 'spending money' goes on drumming gear, so it's only fair that I spend my spending money on something that I love too.....Make-up!

Late last year I purchased my first Chanel product....One of the Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks, in the shade 'Boy' after reading how much Fleur De Force loves it. And, I wasn't disappointed!

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy
The packaging of these lipsticks is very chic and simple. Black square tubes with a gold band and inside the 'lipstick holder' is gold too, classy!
As you can see, there ain't much left! I have used this lipstick near enough every day for the past 4 months or so and i completely love it. I believe 'Boy' was the first shade in this range that Chanel released and it is the perfect day time colour-a mid-tone pink.


And the formulation is amazing-quite sheer and super duper moisturising. Not drying on your lips at all and sheer enough to be able to apply it without a mirror to hand-win!

I'll definately be re-purchasing this shade and on the look out for another shade from the Rouge Coco Shine range.

No comments:

Post a Comment