Monday 14 May 2012

REVIEW: Bioderma.

L-R: Bioderma 100ml & 500ml.


Being a 'gentle as water' cleanser and the make-up-remover of choice for top make-up artists, Bioderma has grown quite a following in recent times. Featured on almost all beauty-guru's reviews, I've never seen or heard of a bad one. After watching Lisa Eldridge's make-up removal video on YouTube I invested in a bottle of Bioderma, and haven't looked back since. I've used this cleanser for over a year now and have't found a better one. With the full name of Bioderma Créaline H20 Cleansing Solution, it claims to dissolve make-up with this water like solution. The brand are famous for their 'micellar' solutions which dissolve make-up there and then rather than spreading it all over your face and the make-up not actually going anywhere. And I'd say, it does exactly that. Like a magic potion, the make-up literally disappears without a trace. You can throw anything at it; heavy eye make-up, waterproof mascara, false eye lashes, highly pigmented lip stains. This cleanser will literally remove everything, and more importantly does so in such a gentle way. It feels like water, looks like water and whats more, in my experience does as much damage to your skin as water does-none. It's fragrance free too, which is always a bonus and being a contact lens wearer myself, I can confirm it's completely fine to use around the delicate eye area too.This all sounds too good to be true huh? well yes it is! The only problem with this god-send of a products is getting hold of it! It's a French pharmacy product, so if you live there-no problemo!  But for us Brits it's a little trickier. I buys my Bioderma supplies from eBay. There are tonne of different sellers that sell this stuff so just look for the best deal at the time. As a general rule; the 500ml bottle is around £12 from most sellers and the 100ml is about £6. I've only bought the 100ml bottle once as I think it's a bit of a waste to buy a bottle so small but I decant Bioderma from the big bottles so I have a smaller one to have in my night bag if I go away.

I cannot praise and recomment this product enough. And I can't see myself stopping using it anytime soon. And if I go to France soon, I will be bringing home a truck full of this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment