Saturday 12 May 2012

Cornwall: The Eden Project.

So, this place is known world-wide. And so it should be, it's so amazing. I'm lucky enough to live just 5 minutes away from The Eden Project and have been there loads of times. People travel from all over the world to come here and I feel very privileged to live so nearby and to go there so often.
I was at work today and managed to get down there and it was the most glorious day weather wise and I had such a lovely afternoon at Eden.
I really think everyone should come here at least once in their life, its one of the most beautiful places I've ever been & it's quite eye-opening. The food is to delish and the gift shop is to die for! So many lovely hand-made natural goodies to spend your pennies on!

The sun was shining very bright today and it made the place even more enjoyable. Hope you enjoy the photos!

Some beautiful flowers at the entrance (you see a lot of flowers at Eden!)
The first glimpse of the biomes when you walk into Eden-a pretty special sight.
Lunch time! Mozerella & tomato bruschetta with salad & potatoes-yum!
Lavender Ice-cream...ORGASMIC!
Sitting in the gardens with a biome behind me.
Shot of Eden from the bridge.


You can check out Eden and all the amazing things they do here.

I really, truly adore this place and can't wait for some warmer weather to spend some more wonderful days here.

No comments:

Post a Comment