Wednesday 16 May 2012

FOTD: 16.05.12

Just a quick Face Of The Day for you :) I'm heading off to work in an hour so it's not the most exciting of looks, but does the job. It's been gorgeous weather the past couple of days here in Cornwall so I've definitely been introducing a bronzer look back into my make-up routine.
(Woah you can see the sun has been out-check out those freckles!)

products used:
liz earle moisturiser
garnier bb cream in light
estee lauder eye brightner in light
soliel tan de chanel
chanel blush in reflex
MAC mineralized skin finish in soft & gentle
soap & glory smolder eye pencil
lash curlers
no7 exquisit lash in black.

*I've also straightened my hair using my GHD's which I don't usually do as I don't like slick-straight hair on me but I didn't have a choice this morning as I was sporting a rather frizzy mop when I woke up!

Hope you have a lovely day today & I hope the sun is shining where you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment