Tuesday 23 April 2013

a sunny cornish day.

20/04/2013
Gwithian Downs/Dunes
Cornwall

I know, I'm boring but I bloody love Cornwall. And here is why...

Last Saturday, myself and the fam headed down to the nursing home where my grandmother lives. It was the most glorious sunny day down here and we made the most of it! Whilst my grand parents spent precious time together, myself, my sister, her fiance & their baby boy (my nephew Harry) walked up the path onto the sand dunes in Gwithian and what a sight we were met with! It truly is so beautiful there and the blue sky only made it better. Harry hasn't had much experience on sand but after a few cautious steps, he became quite the explorer.

Karly & Haribo at the top of the dune

Looking towards the sea, but the sun was in Harrys eyes!

Mummy, Daddy & baby <3

Beautiful photo

Sisters



Aunty Dani & Harry

What a beaut! I can only hope that, one day, Chris & I have children as precious as this one.

We all went out for lunch after and it was so lovely to spend so much time with my wonderful sister and her little boy. Family is so important, please don't forget that. I am now waiting for many more days like this, this summer. So come on Cornish weather, don't let me down!

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment