Tuesday 23 April 2013

phoenix gets a photoshoot.

My little baby, Phoenix is rather spoilt and is a renowned legend in our family. EVERYONE loves him. He is so sweet, gently and loving. Yet he's a staffy. Yes, that breed of dog that rips children apart, fights and loves to hurt and kill humans. Fuck off. That is all I have to say. I could argue this all day long but let me just say one thing. It's the owners, not the dog. If you bring up a child to bully, fight and kill then it will. This is the same principle for a dog. We've had Phoenix since he was six weeks old and we've bought him up how we see fit. The outcome is rather lovely.

Chris' step-dad, Neil bought round his fancy camera today (6/4/13) and the sun was shining whilst we were chilling in the garden.

He really is our baby!








Cornish Beauty.

(Ed note-this post is ever more poignant to me now after the sad news of Fleur (FleurDeForce) & Mikes doggy, Woof passed away yesterday. As a dog owner, I can only imagine the heartache)

No comments:

Post a Comment