Friday 19 April 2013

these boots were made for (dog) walking.

Spring has spring. Yep, that's right, over the past couple of weeks the sun has been out! Hallelujah!! It's been a longtime coming and I'm so glad it's slightly warmer now, even more so when the sun is shining.

I really am one of those people that responds really well to sunshine. I feel more pro-active, want to get up earlier & want to get out in the fresh air and make the most of my life, without wasting a second.

Since we moved house, Chris & I have been exploring our local area a little more to see what is on our doorstep. We live in mid cornwall, near the beautiful Roseland Peninsula. And it really is stunning. However, since going on these little adventures I've noticed I'm not particularly well kitted out or being a walker and my little feet have been suffering (not to self-converse do not make good walking shoes. Ouuuuch!). And I love walking, for a start-I've got to do it as I've got a dog. And I really enjoying finding new places to go band finally the feeling of freedom and fresh air really is therapeutic.

Whilst out in Penzance the other day, I popped into Mountain Warehouse. Not the most fashionable of shops but very useful. I found myself a pair of chunky, waterproof hiking boots. Perfect! Solid, supportive and does the job perfectly (I tried them out on a mega walk yesterday and yep....they're good!

These were on sale for £39.99 from £79.99. What a steal! I'm really glad I've invested in these and think ill get a lot of use out of these, whilst exploring the Cornish coastline this summer :).

Cornish Beauty.







No comments:

Post a Comment