Friday 19 April 2013

lime & soda.

I've GOT to loose a lot of weight. It scares me, it makes me angry and to be quite honest it makes me want to crawl into a hole and not talk to anyone. But, this is the fact. Weight has be gone.

So in my aid of doing so, I'm trying to make it as 'easy' as possible so I don't feel like I'm really missing out on anything. I really like fizzy drinks so have cut right back, with the aim to stop. So my alternative is lime & soda. All pubs will serve this, it's low in calories and probably the cheapest drink you can get in a pub ( other than tap water!) I'm not a fan of fizzy water but with lime I can drink it. It's really refreshing actually :)

And at under a quid per glass, you can't go wrong can you?!

I'm hoping that all these blog posts are going to spur me on to keep going with my healthy eating/exercise. Ive been doing Jillian Michaels infamous 30 Day Shred and I'm thinking of taking up Slimming World again soon. Desperate times and all that!

Urggggg. Why can't I wave a magic wand and be a healthy weight?! :(

Cornish Beauty.


2 comments: