Tuesday 16 October 2012

a few Cornish days.

I bought a new scarf from Next, it's rather lovely! Super long and snuggly!

Loving the cooler weather. Autumn is the bestest season, time for boots, scarf, gloves and funky hats!

The wood burner is back in business ;)

I found some delightful toilet roll. Yeah it may only be to wipe your bum but this purchase from Marks & Spencer made me very happy!

I drove the new car for the first time-Beamers are faaaaast!

It's been gorgeous weather the past few days, blue sky everywhere :)

The most loveliest pub lunch on Saturday; burger/sweet potato chips & onion rings. YUM.

A little road tip down the coast to visit my grandparents.

Finally, a bad end to an even worse few days at work-Phoenix escaped from the house! DON'T ask me how but some lovely lady rescued him from nearly getting run over! Oh my gosh talk about stressful!

There is a few snippets from my last few days in Kernow.

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment