Tuesday 16 October 2012

stoptober! #4

I can't quite believe it-10 days! Or 240 hours or 14,400 minutes! I haven't smoked or this long and I am now allowing a bit of pride to sneak in.

I've gotten over my tantrum about the e-cigarette and have stopped using it. It's been about 34 hours without it which is good so I can definitely be without it. Today is the last day of my 1st pack of Champix-I start week 2-4 tomorrow which is two weeks solid of 1mg twice daily.

I have to admit, I am finding this so much easier than I imagined! I mean, it's not EASY as such, there are so many times when I could murder someone for just one cigarette but then I remember how gross I will feel, how awful it will taste and how disappointed I will be. Also, the most important thing to do is take a few deep breaths and think about all the reasons you have stopped smoking in the first place.

If anyone is actually ready this who smokes and really want to stop, then you CAN do it. I was a heavy smoker, loved smoking and have zero willpower. And I'm on day 10!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Cornish Beauty.

PS-can you believe I've saved £60 so far? It's crazy. I'm in desperate new of a pair of winter boots and now won't feel bad about buying them!

No comments:

Post a Comment