Wednesday 3 October 2012

three days off.

I'm in the third of three days off right now, an occurrence that doesn't happen that often! Even when I do get days off I usually have so much to do that I end up more exhausted than I was to start off with.

So, I made a promise to myself that I will RELAX, something which I tend to do less and less a I get older but really miss. I hate not having time to just be at home and totter around with not loads of stuff you have to do! What's more, poor old Chris is poorly and been signed off work (which I'm secretly happy about as I get to have home here!)

also, on monday (1st Oct) it was our anniversary! me & Chris have been together 3 years :) and i recieved the most beautiful bunch of a dozen red roses-such a sweetie. I've done and few different bits; bought Phoenix a new bed as we are testing life without the dog crate which drives me insane so ill update you on that! I've also been for a nurses appointment at my GP's re: quitting smoking. Will do a blog post on that. I've also had a major tidy up of the house which makes me very happy. Oh! And I've picked out my wedding dress! Eeeeeeek how exciting! We've not even set a date yet but im pretty sure I have found THE dress.

Anyhoo I'm off to walk the puppy dog now (what a drag...it's raining! :() just a quicky to let you know what I've been up to!

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment