Friday 12 October 2012

stoptober #3 | pissed right off.

So, I've just come back from my follow-up stop smoking appointment and I feel like a complete let down!!!

I'm so upset and I feel like a cheat! Haha basically, I went in there like a little ray of sunshine, all happy and proud, only to be told that basically I'm cheating as I've been using an e-cigarette alongside Champix. So, technically, I'm still smoking (sort of). The nurse did not tell me this but this is how I felt and I could see in her eyes that I wasn't doing as well as I though I was. So here was me thinking I've given up smoking for a WHOLE WEEK when in actual fact, I haven't. I mean, don't get me wrong, smoking the e-cigarette is a million times better than an actual cigarette BUT I'm still getting nicotine so I'm not fighting the urge to smoke if you know what I mean. So I feel completely downhearted today. And on top of feeling poorly & other stresses going on today; this was certainly not the news I was hoping for :(

BUT, I'm not going to quit quitting. It's day 10 of Champix, I've got another prescription to start next week (£7.65 for a frigging prescription-Christ!) and I've decided on an e-cigarette quit date: 19th October. So I've got a week left with my baby. Oh well, I though it was too easy to be true! What a DIVVY.

I'm going back to bed now in fear that if I do anything or go anywhere this day will just get worse and worse and push me to lighting up a fag.
This is me......goodnight!

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment