Friday 26 October 2012

stoptober! #5

So, today marks the three week stage of my mission to give up and am I still smoke free? HELL YESSSSSS! (The picture shows 20 days but by this it means I've completed 20 days, therefore I'm now on day 21!)

I can't quite believe it-quite incredible but I am starting to feel a bit 'bummed' the excitement of giving up has left me and because I know for a face I am eating more due to quitting, I'm feeling pretty depressed! All the way along I said to myself I wouldn't stress out if I out on a little bit of weight as its worth it and I can loose it once I've conquered giving up (not that I can really afford to out on any weight at all!) but now I'm here and all I want to do is eat....it sucks. Also, I've never been so tired in my while life! I'm completely exhausted all the time even though I'm getting plenty of sleep. So all-in-all not great, but I have to keep remembering that I've gone three weeks without a cigarette.

I'm still on Champix, although for the past few nights I've been forgetting to take my second tablet-a good sign? And I've got my 3rd stop smoking appointment this evening so will let you know how that goes, not sure if I will get another prescription or not-ill see what Georgie says! It has also been 12 days since I've used the e-cigarette which I'm really pleased with!

If anyone else has any stories about giving up smoking please share I'd love to hear them and gain some extra inspiration and tips!

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment