Monday 8 October 2012

stoptober! | my smoking cessation story #1

I've mentioned in a previous post that I would like to give up smoking in the near future.

Well, I've got some exciting news! (For me anyway) all thanks to the NHS & VIP e-cig.

Will sit down and let you know what's happened so far in the next couple of days! But for now, if you want some advice/support with giving up smoking then google 'stoptober' Where thousands of people and quitting for 28 days (and hopefully longer) during October. And it's not too late to start! There is also a great app to download!

Cornish Beauty.

1 comment:

  1. I have been using an electronic cigarette for 5 weeks now and have no desire to smoke 'real' cigarettes again. This was not what I planned, it just happened. I feel no need whatsoever to 'light up

    ReplyDelete