Thursday 10 May 2012

HAUL: Liz Earle

I remember when I was first introduced to Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, when no-one else had heard of it....now it's a worldwide phenomenon and everyone is bringing our hot-cloth cleansers. I'v used it before and was really impressed, I can't remember if I saw a massive difference in my skin but it made my skin feel very lovely!

My skin has been so bad recently. I never suffered with bad skin when I was younger but now, my hormonal monthly breakouts are pretty hideous! So, back I go onto good ol' Liz. I purchased a set from QVC (buy it here) for £45.51as I needed some new facial moisturiser too. This kit comes with;

The infamous Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Skin Repair Moisturiser (normal/Combination skin)

These are all pretty big sizes so I'm expecting them to last quite a while, and 4 muslin cloths are also provided. I've not tried the moisturiser before so interested to see what it does for my skin but I really love the skin tonic. A water toner/refresher that smells luscious! I usually use this wit a cotton pad after cleansing.


No comments:

Post a Comment