Saturday 12 May 2012

Cornwall: An Evening in Mevagissy.

I currently live in mid-cornwall (originally from south-west) and there are some really pretty fishing villages near where I live. Mevagissy is one of those. A small quaint village with tiny cottages and very narrow roads, with amazing sea food restaurants to eat in! Chris & I fancied dinner out tonight (which we don't often do) and decided on Mevagissy. We went to a gorgeous little restaurant called Salamanders and had a very luchious dinner. I had Hot Crab Pot for starters then Steak, garlic butter (yes I stink now!) and goats cheese for mains, along with a sneaky glass of rose ;)

We even managed a romantic walk along the harbour to the sea afterwards! Here are some shots...

In the car, rockin' the Vegas Volt.
Chris by the harbour. don't he look lovely?!
What a lovely evening! I love living in Cornwall <3

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment