Tuesday 15 May 2012

What's In My Bag?

I'm a nosey person and really love watching the video's/reading the blogs of the 'Whats in my bag tag' so decided to do it. My bag is, unfortunately, not interesting in the slightest but here we go!


My bag is a Fat Face one (one of my favourite shops). It was £23 and I think it's in the current collection. It's an open satchel style and rather large, all the bigger for me to fill with more and more crap haha.

Contents:


  • Italian black leather FiloFax-A gift from my dad a few years ago. It's A5 in size so pretty big but I need it as always jotting things down in there.
  • Eden Project pen.
  • Purse. This is from the shop White Stuff (another of my favourites) It's brown leather with a flowery fabric design inside.Love this purse!
  • Soap & Glory's Hand Food. My go-to hand cream.
  • Tangle teezer pink hair brush.
  • Topshop umbrella.
  • Paracetemol.
  • Polos.
  • Olbus oil nasal inhaler (i always have a bunged up nose!)
  • Lacoste Touch of Pink perfume. I call this my 'work perfume' as it's always the one I wear to work and have it in my bag for a quick freshen up.
  • MAC Hue lipstick.
  • Chanel Boy lipstick.
  • Revlon lip butter in Macaroon.
  • Avoplex-to-go cuticle oil.
  • Clinique Blusher in Peach in a pinch.
I'm forever changing which bag I'm using and which purse I'm using so, this isn't a very true picture as it seems to be a lot lighter than usual!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment