Thursday 27 September 2012

a Cornish Wednesday.

I had a day off today (so glad, sick of work at the moment) and I had lots to do so I was up out of bed and showered super early ready to start my day!

First off was collecting my grandmother from the care home she is at for respite and take her to a day centre. It was better than I imagined, a wonderful environment for older people who need a bit of company and stimulation in their life so I was really happy with that!

Next, I drove down the A30 to Penzance to see my sister and nephew Harry. What a lovely afternoon we had, I am so happy spending time with them. She is my best friend and we are so close, we have such giggles! Highlights of the afternoon were having a clothes and make up swap & Harry doing a poop on the bathroom floor! We were in stitches :-)

Then I went home to my fiancé and haw a lovely dinner and a chilled night in front of the TV.

The photo below is 'dim sum plum' by OPI on my nails that I did last night. I've had this for a while and recently re discovered it-fab for autumn!

Cornish Beauty.

And PS-check out the weather this week! So depressing :( I LOVE autumn and winter but hate rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment