Monday 17 September 2012

saconne joly love.

I'm not usually one for these gushing blogs about other people, but in this instance I just HAD to.

I've been following Anna Saconne and her blog & YouTube channel 'The Style Diet' for ages now and also her daily YouTube show with her husband 'The Saconne Jolys'. It's a daily episode in which they document their daily lives and it is just so addictive!

Anna's blog is my favorite blog out there, it's beautifully layed out and I love her writing style; featuring make-up, tutorials, outfits of the day and most recently; baby bump updates! Yes, earlier on this year the couple announced the pregnancy of their first child. Her weekly pregnancy updates have me glued to my seat and it's been just fascinating.

As a 24 year old, my ovaries were twitching throughout Anna's pregnancy Anna had a superb one, and birth and it really was brilliant being so involved as her viewers/subscribers were.

Then last week Anna & Jonathan checked into the hospital to be induced and the nation were refreshing twitter like there was no tomorrow waiting for news of Emilia's arrival.

Then, the news came, the 'congrats' flooded in and people around the country were crying with joy for the lovely couple.

I just wanted to say, that there is a lot of negativity surrounding couples that do YouTube as their occupation, but I say, good on ya! They have loyal subscribers and obviously enjoy what they do & I know that I for one am very grateful that I get to see what happens in their life! Emilia is a beautiful little girl and clearly has incredible loving parents already an shell never have to go without! I am glued to my laptop and shall treasure watching this little family flourish.

Anna, as a woman of the same age a you, you've given me faith that pregnancy & childbirth doesn't have to be all bad, but an experience to cherish.

Good luck & thank you to Anna, Jonathan & Emilia
Xxx

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment