Tuesday 25 September 2012

stomp.

Last week was my little brothers 12th birthday. I'm a bit old fashioned a completely disagree with kids these days so obsessed with computer games (as my brother is!) so as a super duper special treat I teamed up with my sister and we bought him tickets to the hit show 'Stomp!'

So last Friday we picked him up after school, went to Pizza Express for yummy dinner then off to the theatre! The show was at our local (and only) theatre Hall For Cornwall; a very intimate venue but does the job just fine! And what can I say? This show was incredible, way better than anticipated. The Stomp! crew are truly talented and kept the audience on the edge of their seats for the whole hour 45 minutes an begging for more after.

It's a simple concept-making noise and rhythm using household items ie dust bins, lighters, newspapers and their bodies. They included quite a lot of comedy too which was great an had us three crying with laughter at some points and involving the audience with the beats was a great treat too.

This show is amazing for kids of any age as well as everybody else! I would not think twice about seeing it again and was so glad we got the chance to go-my brother loved it!

Cornish Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment