Sunday 9 September 2012

body shop. [haul]


So, every now and again, like every other beauty fanatic I like to go on a splurge. As much as I love my high-end products, when there is a splurge opportunity, The Body Shop is my usual destination. There is something about their shops that when I walk in i feel so full of happiness and could spend all day wondering around lusting after EVERYTHING and spritzing and slapping testers on. Today was one of those days, I sent Chris off to do the food shopping while I had much more important things to attend to ie splurging in The Body Shop.

This shop is quite possibly my all-round favourite shop, and always has been. I don't think I've ever been un-impressed with any of their products.

I bought mainly make-up, skin-care & body care products and a few household things too like a ginger & sandalwood diffuser (lush!) but only beauty related items here!

Accessories;
britannia toiletry bag, hairbrush, headband & bath lily.
All pretty self explanatory really!

skin/body care;
rose hand cream, olive body butter, cocoa butter body scrub, tea-tree cleansing wipes, tea-tree night lotion, tea-tree facial wash & tea-tree lotion. (i like tea-tree, ok?!)
I don't think you can beat the Body Shop's body butters, just delicious. Thick, creamy but melts into your skin and really seals in moisture whilst leaving you with a luscious scent. I picked up the olive one last time and completely fallen in love! And yes, it appears, 10 years later I am in fact going through puberty again and cannot rid my face of blemishes at the moment, my skin has never been so bad! I've been using the tea-tree facial wash for years so it's not time to give the rest of the collection a go. I use the facial wash morning & evening applied on the Body Shop's facial buffer (not pictured, but you can find it here) And the rose hand cream is just lovely, light and moisturising and smells delightful.


make-up;
bb cream, lightning touch concealer, all-in-one concealer, mascara, tea-tree concealer, blush, face powder, eye liner, lip-gloss.
i'm not going to go into too much (or any) detail here as i'm going to do a full close-up look with swatches of all these goodies.

perfume;
amazonian wild lily eau de toilette.
just, lovely.

a few more posts on their way looking at these products in more detail.

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment