Monday 3 September 2012

new lifestyle #1

I've been pretty unhappy with the way I look for quite a few years now, but never enough to actually get off my bum and do something about it! So, enough is enough! I've decided I need a complete change in lifestyle in most aspects an I started off with joining the gym (eeeeek!) I have a wedding to go to next October (2013) and want to look amazing (and a few dress sizes smaller!) by then. Also, as I'm getting older I'm appriciating just how precious and short life is and I want to live a healthier one in the hope of having babies in the not too distant future.
Here are my main goals:
1-to loose 4 dress sizes
2-get fitter & toned
3-to start running
4-quit smoking
5-healthier diet (without dieting)
6-have more of a routine ie going to be the same time, eating the same time, getting up earlier.

So, this really is a huge lifestyle change! But I'm feeling positive and really want to do it. Giving up smoking is going to be the hardest thing but I'm not nieve and I'm going to do it slowly.
I've already had my induction at the gym and my first proper workout with my personal trainer and DEAR GOD it's hard but I feel good after! I'm aiming to go to the gym 3-4 times a week and as I currently work shift-work, this is quite do-able.

I'm going to try and update on here as much as possible as it might give me some motivation to keep going. I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment