Monday 10 September 2012

fresh & natural|The Body Shop




Today I've done my make-up playing around with all Th Body Shop products I bought. And I'm really impressed! This is the kind of look I go for day-to-day when I'm not doing anything special, work etc. I will definitely be using these products to do this from now on! It's a very natural look, perfect for school or work and super duper easy. I've been wearing it for about 8 hours now and still going strong!

PS I used the bb cream today and so far i love it!!

Products Used (all from The Body Shop)
tea tree spot lotion
bb cream in 01
lightening touch concealer in 01
all-in-one concealer in 00
all-in-one blush in macaroon
pressed face powder in 02
carbon eye definer in brown
super volume mascara in black

;)
Cornish Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment