Sunday 16 September 2012

a cornish (rubbish) sunday.

I feel really yucky today, poorly yucky that is. And no it's not the Sunday morning hangover that most 23 year olds have right now as I don't drink.

I've not been very well all week and feel even worse today; so it's a day to leave the housework for another day, eat continent food (if it even agrees with my stomach) & lounge around in pjs all day. I have the two perfect ingredients or this kind of Sunday;

A new flash box Glossybox. Filled with lots of NUXE & Docteur Reynaud products to play around with. Also two new chick-flicks 'The Lucky One' & 'Remember Me'

But right now, I'm going to lay in bed looking out my window and read my book and not even worry about things that have to be done.

This, my friends, is a rubbish cornish (poorly) Sunday.

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment