Monday 3 September 2012

NoFit State circus @ Eden

I LOVE anything unusual ad I'd much rather spend money on experiences than objects. So when I had the opportunity with work to go and watch this renowned show (I saw the show last year and it was incredible!) I jumper at the chance.

NoFit State circus are a collection of performers based in Cardiff that your the UK with their incredible talents. Yes you've got it-think flying trapeze, trampolines, tight rope etc. But, think bigger & better. The team is reliably small, perhaps 20 performers and the show 'Bianco' is what you would call an intimate show; the performers are literally walkin around amongst the crowd & then the guides will mow the audience around to watch something else going on within the venue. Set in amongst the famous biomes at Eden it is truly amazing. I took Chris last week to see it who is very uneasily impressed as he was completely blown away. The live band were an asset to the circus and complimented it beautifully. All in all, a brilliant evening! And fab I you've got little ones to entertain in the summer holidays. It is on the luxury side though at £25 per ticket for adults but in my opinion, completely worth it! If you get a chance to see them pleaseeee do so!
Here are some snaps of the night.

Cornish Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment